The FOOST TRAINER HD210 was developed to withstand even your toughest workouts. A minimalist design that delivers all the necessary resistance, stability, performance and quality for your training sessions. For those who believe that being successful means doing that which other won’t: this is your weapon. A training shoe that is different from what anyone else is wearing.
- Technologically developed to provide maximum performance.
- Abrasion and tear-resistant monofilament fabric gives you ease of mind to take on the toughest training sessions without worrying whether your trainers will make it through. Like nothing you’ve ever seen before.
- Three insoles available for you to adjust your trainer to your training session. A flat insole for your regular workout, one for your run, and one for Olympic Weightlifting (our heel lift insole). All three come with the Trainer HD210.
- No two feet are identical. For that reason, we believe trainers should be moldable to suit all foot shapes and sizes. That’s why we developed a Neoprene™ sockliner system that can quickly adapt, providing a comfortable and snug fit as well as more safety during movements.
- Multi-traction, high-grip rubber outsoles designed with C-FRAME technology for greater stability and protection.
- 5mm Double density (d-Energy) EVA heel to toe drop provides the perfect feedback for your movements